Artist Gig Marketing Activation Check List
Once you receive your Gig Confirmation, it is time to activate your Gig Marketing Plan.
- Set up your Central EPK Source on Google Drive or Dropbox:
- Photos – latest high resolution professional publicity shots – no less than four
- Songlist – latest – in word
- Presser – Show Presser – in word
- Your Logo as a High-Resolution Vector
- Set up your Marketing Plan:
- Who is responsible for Social Media?
- Who is responsible for the creation of the Gig Poster?
- Who is responsible for the quarterley regeneration of your EPK?
- Who is responsible for digital advertising – Facebook or Insta ads?
- Provide the hashtags to Pushworth to share on all social media
- Create the Digital Show Poster
- Email the Show Poster as a jpeg to your booker 4 weeks in advance
- Look at a Social Media Dashboard like Sprout Social to connect your Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google +.
- Share the Show Poster on all your Social Media Platforms and tag the Venue and Pushworth @thepushworthgroup @pushworth
- Add poster and Gig Guides to your website
- Set up your Facebook Event
- Track your Show Marketing activity in house daily to ensure you maintain your Plan and can adjust and change if you need to focus more on one area in light of ticket sales etc
- Stay connected to your team:
- Band Members
- Web Master
- Social Media Team
How To Market Yourself as an Artist