So you are keen to leverage live music as part of your Venue Marketing Plan? We don’t program your venue more than three months in advance. Why? That may make life easier for local Artists and Agents but it doesn’t give you the option to stay fresh and responsive to your market forces. We will meet with you regularly and work with you closely to plan your annual calendar through your market peaks and troughs to ensure that we are recruiting the opportunities that you need to attract bums on seats and build your brand. We work closely with your Marketing Manager to ensure that you have access to all the Artist Digital Assets that you need for every event and gig.
We are happy to team up and share our market knowledge with you on this wild ride.
Let’s get started with what you need.
- Regular Audition Events
- Volume Restrictions
- Lighting Restrictions
- Staging Restrictions
BAR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Target Market for your Bar(s)
- Programming Cycle
- Special Administration Requirements
- Specific Invoicing Requirements
- Do you need Purchase Orders?
- Do you have a Head Office?
- Special Logistic Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- Data Schedules
- Does your Duty Manager induct each Artist into the venue upon arrival?
- Who is the OHS officer on Duty at each performance?
- Do you need a Work Method Statement?
- Do you need a Tag and Test Certificate?
- Do you need to eyeball a Public Liability Certificate of Currency?
- What size image do you need for your website?
- What size image do you need for your In-House Big Screen Advertisements?
- What size image do you need for your Bottle Shop Event Calendars?
- What are your specific tags per bar, event and gig do you need the Artist to use in Socials?
- What are your publishing deadlines for digital assets?
WHEN PUSHWORTH JOINS YOUR VENUE TEAM:
- Please complete this form so we know what you need
- Print and Complete the Venue Registration and upload below
- Read our Venue Gig Activation Marketing Guide
- Read our Standard Terms and Conditions
- Give us Feedback
- Read the Pushworth Venue Code