Once you have completed your showcase and have been invited to work with us, we will ask you to ONBOARD.
Before you start, you will need to have the following ready: your ABN, bio, a short description for a web listing, and images suitable for publication.
- The person submitting the application must hold copyright for the images (i.e. the images must be your own, or you must have approval for them to be published)
- At least one image is required, suggested sizes 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 1024 – 300 dpi.
- Images must be in one of the following formats: png, jpg, gif
- Images must have no text or logos present
TO WORK WITH US:
- Please complete this form and upload your High Res Images + OHS Docs
- Print and Complete the Artist Registration and upload below
- Download and complete the Free Artist Rider Samples and return by email
- Public Safety is important. Most venues ask that each Artist has $20M Public Liability Insurance. We recommend that you have a SWMS for your act for YOUR safety. Refer to our Show Safety Standard Click Here.
- Read the Pushworth Artist Code